All news and changes to the website which happens throughout the month will be posted here and later entered into a newsletter. The updates will be listed with the newest information at the top. If you have an announcment you would like to share, click here: Send Email
- September 9, 2020 There were several errors coming up when trying to connect via the Facebook and Twitter links at the bottom of each page. These have been repaired. Adrian Steelman's email address was incomplete on the contact page and has been resolved. And finally, the Gallery page for the 2021 links have been repaired.
- Septenber 3, 2020 The September meeting will be held today live and in person. Any member not able to attend will be given the opportunity to join in on Zoom.
- September 1, 2020 Our new website is now active. If you find any issues please contact the webmaster as soon as possible to have issues resolved. Any issue brought forward should be resolved within 24 hours of notification.
- August 30, 2020 Updates the Officer Reports page to include photographs of the officers.
- August 26, 2020 A minor chage of location for our website was arranged today. Instead of a shared location the website has its own hosting location. This should make any transfer of responsibility easier if and when the time comes. The new website will be active on September 1, 2020.
- July 14, 2020 The first board meeting held by newly elected officers was held today. There were several topics for discussion and the results of some of those discussions will be shared via the Newsletter.
- July 12, 2020 Marty Haughn and Shawn Miller attended Ring 75's July meeting in Ft. Smith today. Discussions of the 2021 Cavalcade of Magic were held and are going as planned. This month was their scheduled annual magic auction but due to current conditions it was determined to hold it at a later date. The date and time voted on is August 11, 2020 @ 7 p.m. If you are interested in attending the auction you have two options, 1) attend in person; 2) attend via Zoom. Details on the latter are forthcomming. If you have any magic you would like to have auctioned off, please contact Larry Bean or Ron Ingram of Ring 75. All-in-all it was good to see everyone again and we had a good time sharing our magical talents. Larry and his wife Anne are recovering very well since their accident.
- July 9, 2020 The July meeting was delayed by one week and held via Zoom. Newly elected Officers were congratulated and assumed duties. Unless directed otherwise, our next meeting will be via Zoom and is planned for the normal Thursday of August 6, 2020.